Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

No more games.

So my last, oh two dozen posts have been stupid self-indulgent whining. Well, no more of that! I recently came across a notebook that I kept sporadically in high school, like between 2004 and 2006, and it's the most depressing thing I think I've ever read. I had just gotten out of a two month relationship, and you know at fifteen two months feels like forever and your hormones trick you into thinking that you're madly in love and have been since first sight. So there's lots of terrible ranting in there, as well as the lyrics to the first dozen or so songs I ever wrote. It's an interesting piece of my history, but man did I cringe a lot while reading through it.

And in other news, I have a twitter account now. So you can follow my every thought.You know, if you're into that kind of thing.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment