Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another missed deadline.

Perhaps one of these days I'll be able to organize my time wisely enough that I can finish a post once a week. The past few weeks have been hectic and full of strange upheavals that mostly aren't my business to discuss. If you're looking for gossip, may I suggest you turn to Livejournal?

Are Livejournal jokes even funny anymore?

Anyhow, I was saying that I've been busy and stressed out. The long and short of it is that on November 5th, I will be out of my current job with no guarantee of a new one. I live with my parents so it's not like rent and bills are a pressing issue, but it's just so easy to get sucked in to unemployment. I certainly don't want to do that again.

So in between filling out applications, band practices/gigs, work, and just trying to relax once in awhile, I find it hard to sit down and write.

Also I think I am getting sick.

In fact, I need to go lay down. But I will leave you with beautiful music from an incredible musician:




And the news that I will be launching the blog of my zine The 814 Times later this week! I am pumped!

P.S. A spider just descended from the roof and NEARLY LANDED ON MY HEAD. Not cool, bro. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment