Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two passing thoughts:

One-

Hey person from England that found my blog by searching "Tales of the boner" in Google with safesearch off- High fives! You are a classy individual indeed. I just wish you would have commented or something. I'm dying to know what you were really looking for when you stumbled across my ramblings, but in any case I'm sure it wasn't a story about the time my band played in Connecticut.

Two-

I'm not sure why, or even when this really started, but recently I've developed a habit where I flip off my computer every time I close a window. It's kinda stupid but I just can't stop. It's like, "Fuck you computer, I have better things to do. Um... now that I'm done using you."

That kinda makes me feel bad, now that I think of it. Dear lovely computer, I promise to get up early tomorrow and take you out to breakfast. So you know I really care about you, and I'm not just using you for my own selfish purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment