Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

13 days: Holy shit!

Album of the day: Marcy Playground's self titled. If all you've ever heard from these guys is their single Sex and Candy, you owe it to yourself to listen to the rest of the album. It's beautiful 90's alt-rock.

On another note, returning to the title of this post- Holy shit. Less than two weeks until I move. This is getting crazy. Even more of the house is being stripped of its usual comforts, simple things like curtains on windows. It's amazing how different the place looks.

I'm still really excited to leave though. A change of scenery is going to do me a world of good. Or maybe I'll just be depressed and lonely, being away from my friends. I guess we'll see?

In other news, the chances look good that the Frozen Idols album will get finished. I still don't have money for wire, so I dunno how I'm gonna make these necklaces I owe people, but I'll figure something out. The garage is a total and utter catastrophe, as well as my bedroom(which I STILL haven't packed up...), but most everything else in the house is well on its way to being done. Yet panic still creeps its way up my spine as the deadline looms ever closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment