Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Social networking blows.

Facebook, Twitter, Google+, I don't care which, they're all fucking stupid. Facebook is quickly becoming the new Myspace, and I don't mean that in a good way. I look through the posts that people make, and aside from the odd interesting link or two, only four words keep running through my mind, steadily louder and louder;

FUCK

YOUR

STUPID

BULLSHIT.

The way we use technology disgusts me, even if I'm guilty of doing the exact same thing I'm bitching about right now. I don't care if I'm a hypocrite. I'm sick of it and it seems just a tad too passive aggressive to go posting this directly to my (sigh, yes, I have one) Facebook. Needed to vent.

Hey, thanks, blank white screen! I feel loads better. Same time next week, doc?

No comments:

Post a Comment