Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A brief interlude

When you work a full time job and you have many hobbies, you have to learn to split up your time wisely. By nature and/or upbringing, I simply cannot do this. So what usually happens is I pick one thing and work at it mercilessly until I am burned out, then trying to find time for my other projects. This is why my blog posts have been a little sporadic. Between working, two bands, making jewelry, maintaining some semblance of a social life and trying to start a zine in my hometown, I barely have the time to watch a cartoon, let alone write a post.

I don't really know where I was going with that or why you needed to hear it. I was just trying to post before bed and couldn't think of anything. So here are some pictures from my sketchbook. These are all from the era when I was obsessed with pastels.





 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment