Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

DuBois Graffiti Showcase: Sandy Bridge Edition

The other day I found my digital camera for the first time in months. So naturally, I had to go play mister photographer. It seems like every hooligan with a dollar and a valid ID wants the world to know something badly enough to deface public property.


Hi Sammi!












I like this one. It actually looks like graffiti.




 
Har har.


Once I got up close, I found some really cool artwork by someone going by the name of Chubson. Who are you Chubson? And where can I find more of your work?





Hair? Eyepatch? I honestly do not know.

D'aaawwwww.


This one is my favorite.



EXTRA CREDIT:
 
EDIT: I don't know how the hell I forgot to post this one. It's so simple, yet elegant.

I vote we rename the bridge.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for complimenting my photos.
    I love graffitis too, I captured one in Italy that I found interesting, see it here = http://nprimopiano.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/graffiti/

    ReplyDelete